Final Moments

This is our General Chat area where you can post messages about anything and everything of interest to everyone.
john kerwin
Service details: A sqn 14/20th Kings Hussars, 5th Troop and SHQ Troop. 1962 to 1966/7 and 2nd RTR, Benghazi tripoli cyprus perham down and omagh Ni

Re: Final Moments

Post by john kerwin »

Bill
Why not give ulster to the yanks :) .Problem solved. :D :D
Then all the red necks in the US, could have Vietnam mk2 ;)

After all more Irish live in the USA than in Ireland.
Arnie
Service details: Enlisted in 14th/20th King's Hussars on 2 Feb 1959.
Served Hohne and Rheindahlen 1959 - 1962
Libya 1962 Cyprus with C Sqn Dec 1963 - Feb 1964. Returned to Benghazi
then to Tripoli with B Sqn until Sep 1964. Left for Courses in NBC then to 7 Armoured Brigade till 1967.
Transferred to Intelligence Corps 67. First posting to Northern Ireland 67 - 70.
Singapore 70 - 71, Hong Kong 71 - 72. NI 72 - 74. NITAT (Northern Ireland Training and Advisory Team) 74 - 76. Berlin 76 - 79. Final Posting, Preston Int and Security Section. Stupidly Retired on 1 Feb 81, and emigrated to Australia.

Post by Arnie »

In the words of MLK, "FREE AT LAST, THANK GOD ALMIGHTY(Boris/Nigel), WE ARE FREE AT LAST". :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Arnie
then to Tripoli with B Sqn until Sep 1964. Left for Courses in NBC then to 7 Armoured Brigade till 1967.
Transferred to Intelligence Corps 67. First posting to Northern Ireland 67 - 70.
Singapore 70 - 71, Hong Kong 71 - 72. NI 72 - 74. NITAT (Northern Ireland Training and Advisory Team) 74 - 76. Berlin 76 - 79. Final Posting, Preston Int and Security Section. Stupidly Retired on 1 Feb 81, and emigrated to Australia.

Post by Arnie »

See, in my excitement, I missed off the first and important " FREE AT LAST," Sorry!!!!
Bill Bentley
Service details: 1970 - JLR RAC, 14/20KH, Para Sqn RAC, 14/20KH, Hereford, 14/20KH, 2 Para, DLOY - 1990.

Post by Bill Bentley »

Yes thanks to Nigel who got the ball rolling,
Yes thanks to Boris who scored the winning goal,
Yes thanks to those millions of other Brit's who wanted their Kingdom back.

Thanks also to Aunty Betty for signing it all off ;).

Now it is up to us the people, to hire and fire our leaders and so ensure that we stay on a good and sensible course for, at the end of the day, each and every one of us is responsible for the future :!:
Arnie

Post by Arnie »

Hi Bill,

Sorry for the delay in responding, bit of a hectic time, what with visiting and welcoming new babies into the world, allbeit 'Step' I am now a Great, Grand Uncle.

Putting the finishing touches to the book - bit more patience needed!!!!

Arnie. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D (do you know that none of the Smilies have the wrinkles I have?)
Arnie

Post by Arnie »

Hi Yall, am in mourning :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
In mourning for what you might say?
In my opinion Democracy is DEAD in America. :( :( :( :(
Donald would have cleaned the SWAMP but he had no idea of just how deep it was.
What he needs to do now is jump on his plane and go and live in some country that does not have extradition to America, cos as sure as eggs are eggs they will have him in jail in no time if he stays.
All 3 Branches of the Government, the Judiciary, the Executive and the Congress and Senate, are totally CORRUPT :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

A devastated Arnie
john kerwin
Service details: A sqn 14/20th Kings Hussars, 5th Troop and SHQ Troop. 1962 to 1966/7 and 2nd RTR, Benghazi tripoli cyprus perham down and omagh Ni

Post by john kerwin »

Sorry Arnie,
But you are so wrong. Trump is a fascist sexist and racist among a lot of other ists. He denies covid19 is serious, no such thing as global warming. in fact he has actively adds to it with his love of coal and oil.
And no leader since Adolf has misled so many, calling on people to defy the laws of the country he runs. The violent underbelly of the US just love it.
If you or I made a speech and used the words he used. We would be locked up. as he should be.
A man of no morals, multi cover ups. No loyalty to his staff, or why would he fire so many.
As you can tell I can't stand the man. :( :(
Arnie

Post by Arnie »

Hi John,

everything you say is just repeating what you have read and watched put out by the MSM. Couple of questions:

How many Wars has he started??
How many Wars has he TRIED (despite the 'Swamp') to stop??
How many jobs has he brought back to US??
How many Blacks, Espanics,, and other minorities now have jobs??
The list of questions is endless and I could go on and on but what is the point you have your mindset and I have mine? I would totally agree with you, but then we would both be WRONG!
Some Racist, Some Fascist,

Arnie, or should that be Adolf?????
john kerwin

Post by john kerwin »

He is not done yet.
Could be a civil war he starts.
How many died because of his lack of action over corvid ???, (more than any other country).
And no one can say he did not incite those idiots last week, Who he praised as patriots one day, then then changed his tune once people tuned against him. And went on to call them all the names under the sun. "No loyalty to them then".
All I can say is I'm glad he's a yank and not a brit. We have enough home grown dick-heads in positions of power as it is. :D :D
Nice to cross swords with you Arnie, stay safe.
Arnie

Post by Arnie »

Hi John, nice to be jousting with you too.

Lets take them one by one:

1. "Could" be a Civil War he starts! Could, should, would he? My first question above I think answers that one!!! Incidentally Abraham Lincoln, who caused the Civil War is NOW revered by the Ham Shanks but like Trump was reviled at the time. Like Lincoln who chose the right cause for the American Civil War, initially to stop the South from seceding from the Union and later ending slavery, Trump Could/Should/Would be lauded by the winning side in any impending Civil War. Why you might ask? Because if they, the Democrats, God forbid, succeed it will be the end of Democracy in the Good OLD USofA. The Democrats will definitely "bin" their precious Constitution.

2. Really, and I mean really research, the COVID figures for deaths truly attributed to the Kung Flu, it will surprise you. I for one, among many, don't believe the MSM and their Propaganda Ministry followers. Dr. Goebbels would be proud of his children, Nancy Pelosi-Goebbels, Chuck Schumer-Goebbels.

3. I can Unequivocally say he did NOT incite violence. The invasion of the Capitol Building definitely took place and the invaders were in part all incensed Republicans, who wouldn't be when evidence of millions of fraudulent votes were cast during BIDEN's :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ughh "win"!!!! I say in part above, because did you have your blinkers on when the reports of Antifa protesters wearing red MAGA caps were bussed in???

4. Loyalty, if I am not mistaken has to be, as the saying goes, earned. This non-politician who was elected as President was absolutely surprised when the depth of the swamp became obvious and his choice of Senior Cabinet members eventually showed their 'true' colours, he had no alternative but to "Show No loyalty to them then".

Brenda says I am wasting my time sitting at the computer all day. I ignore her because it is quite enlightening, and God knows, I love it. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Arnie