What Happened to the White People in America?

This is our General Chat area where you can post messages about anything and everything of interest to everyone.
bodge
Service details: national service 1952 - 1954

What Happened to the White People in America?

Post by bodge »

What Happened to the White People in America

Of the 328.2 Million total citizens, there are 236.5 Million Whites in the United States or 72% of the population!

A spreadsheet of TV commercials shows the following over a 4 month period:

White men have all but disappeared. When they are in commercials they are either old, ugly and sick or they are the partner of a black woman and have no speaking part. In 3 of the commercials the white men are doing laundry and always paired with a little girl to whom they are delivering the clean clothes.

There were zero commercials of White fathers and sons. None!

Equally disturbing, young white boys and teens have also disappeared. The study found a majority of the children were white girls with a black "brother." Mostly TV commercial couples consist of a white woman with a black man. Are they trying to program the young people of today?

Amazingly, in the month of December there was an uptick in good looking white male models. Research determined that in each and every case it was a cologne commercial and every one of those commercials were made in Europe where they still use muscular, masculine white men.

One insurance commercial featured a good looking white guy in his 20's. He was so mind-numbingly stupid that he was incapable of delivering his lines and couldn't even say "Liberty Mutual" the insurance company featured in the commercial.

Over a period of 4 months it concluded that while the African American population in America is only 12% they were in 94.3% of the commercials. Black males are only 5% of our population yet were in 89.7% of the ads.

White males make up the largest segment of our population, yet were only in 4% of the TV commercials! In most of those cases they are in their 60's to 80's and were pushing medication for debilitating diseases, reverse mortgages (Tom Selleck) or Medicare plans. While the study had many, many more alarming facts, one that really stands out is that each and every ad for new cars featured a woman driver except for Lincoln.

Only one ad included a white male passenger and he is not behind the wheel, a black woman is. In the commercials for automobiles there were more black women drivers than white women. Again, Europe was the exception here Mercedes and BMW had NO VISIBLE DRIVERS!! They showed the cars cruising highways with license plates that were obviously European but never allowed a view where the driver was visible. I found that very interesting.

The questions:

Who casts these commercial shoots?
Who directs the directors to cast certain ‘types’?
How did this trend in commercials happen all at the same time? at federal government direction?
Can you say conspiracy?
What is going on here?

Looks like white lives don’t matter and Black privilege has taken over!
john kerwin
Service details: A sqn 14/20th Kings Hussars, 5th Troop and SHQ Troop. 1962 to 1966/7 and 2nd RTR, Benghazi tripoli cyprus perham down and omagh Ni

Re: What Happened to the White People in America?

Post by john kerwin »

Same over here. Racism in reverse. News reports on schools show mostly Asian kids with maybe a token White at the back.
How things have changed in our lifetime.
But every one. Black White or Brown should be treated the same way.
Pinky
Service details: 1979 JLR RAC. 14/20H then that other regiment. 1979-2003

Post by Pinky »

Same in Canada. It should be equal exposure for all.
Pinky
Bill Bentley
Service details: 1970 - JLR RAC, 14/20KH, Para Sqn RAC, 14/20KH, Hereford, 14/20KH, 2 Para, DLOY - 1990.

Post by Bill Bentley »

This is what the Press see as 'positive discrimination', THEY distort reality to suit THEIR own perspective of how THEY fantasise things should be. It is not just on the race issue: Here in Germany almost every single advert is a coloured/ obviously foreign and usually gay collection of peoples. This in no way reflects a fair cross section of the population. And guess what, millions of NORMAL white German people are thoroughly pissed off with having this crap stuffed down their throats a hundred times a day.
It is election time, Merkels disastrous, hopeless period of mismanagement will (thank God) soon be over. The polls are splitting the vote fairly evenly between the SPD (Labour) the CDU (Conservative) and the Greens. Many people are utterly dismayed and many simply will not vote, but if they do, the only real alternative is the 'Alternative for Deutschland' a right wing party.
We shall soon see what happens, but whatever it is, it will not be good.!!!
It will take three diametrically differently thinking groups to beat the AFD and they will fuck things up so well that the AFD will MARCH IN during the following election. Then Europe will again experience what it is like to struggle for survival.

It is little wonder that THEY all want to piss off to Mars, sorry, that's another lie. Mars is far too far away from the Sun, if there is a 'future planet', it will be Venus. You will only see through the crap if you avoid the smoke screen ;) .
Arnie
Service details: Enlisted in 14th/20th King's Hussars on 2 Feb 1959.
Served Hohne and Rheindahlen 1959 - 1962
Libya 1962 Cyprus with C Sqn Dec 1963 - Feb 1964. Returned to Benghazi
then to Tripoli with B Sqn until Sep 1964. Left for Courses in NBC then to 7 Armoured Brigade till 1967.
Transferred to Intelligence Corps 67. First posting to Northern Ireland 67 - 70.
Singapore 70 - 71, Hong Kong 71 - 72. NI 72 - 74. NITAT (Northern Ireland Training and Advisory Team) 74 - 76. Berlin 76 - 79. Final Posting, Preston Int and Security Section. Stupidly Retired on 1 Feb 81, and emigrated to Australia.

Post by Arnie »

Hi Yall,

must admit to not having taken much notice of what is happening on the diversity front. Mainly spend my days on the computer and rarely, if ever watch TV, particularly Ads and luckily have the option of removing ads from You tube.

I had noticed a trend towards 'diversity in films. The Robin Hood film featuring Kevin Koster, as Robin was the first film I noticed. It had something I thought was most likely very much pandering to the PC Brigade when one of the main characters was played by Morgan Freeman. My knowledge of history is limited but I don't think there were many 'blacks' in England in Robin Hoods time????
Pinky
Service details: 1979 JLR RAC. 14/20H then that other regiment. 1979-2003

Post by Pinky »

Not doing COVID right now, time for touching on Racism.
Its a joke.......
ATB
Pinky
Bill Bentley
Service details: 1970 - JLR RAC, 14/20KH, Para Sqn RAC, 14/20KH, Hereford, 14/20KH, 2 Para, DLOY - 1990.

Post by Bill Bentley »

Hi Pinky,

I thought this was about the Press and Advertising distorting reality and misrepresenting facts. Racism is just one of their tools as are Gay Rights, Climate Change, Terrorism, the War on Drugs and Corona.

While I fully understand the need for a free Press and the value of a good advert, I would restrict the National and International News to once or twice a day, best of all after the kids have gone to bed.
I would also limit Local News Bulletins to 'urgent events at any time' or to four times a day.
Advertising should only be on 'special channels' not constantly ruining the viewers enjoyment and taking up half of the 'air time'.

The Press and Advertising have become the true Terrorists of our time, definition: "Maintaining people in a state of constant fear".

Why do the people of GB/ Europe/ The USA etc. need to know that a landslide in Turkey, Nepal or Haiti buried two people and a cat ? It happens a thousand times every year in a million different places. Why are we tortured with the pictures of starving kids in Africa or Asia when it is their own choice to over populate their own countries. Never in all of history have so many people been alive on this planet and not even all of the natural disasters, sickness, wars, famine and not even the bloody pandemic has slowed down the rate of increase.
Soon I shall have 8 billion witnesses to verify this 'truth'.