Womens World Cup

This is our General Chat area where you can post messages about anything and everything of interest to everyone.
JOHN LYALL
Service details: Joined Junior Tradesman Regiment 1972 in Troon Scotland, transferred to 14/20 Kings Hussars, discharged 1977 Warminster. Was in B Squadron and A Squadron. Posted in Hereford, Nicosia, and Warminster.

Womens World Cup

Post by JOHN LYALL »

Hello to you all,

I am reading in today's news (Reuters), that the former president of the Royal Spanish Football Federation, Luis Rubiales, is still being persucuted for what I see as a spontaneous reaction in a state of emotional glee.
What the hell is going on in that Europe? A guy cannot kiss a women?
There is no evidence that this man has a history or previous charges of sexual assault or harressment or any type of sexual predatory behavior, none that I have read anyway.
This man's career has been ruined by media hype and jealousy. If, he had of kissed another male, would the Euro pee on's been so ready to hang him?

Sorry, I just don't get it, maybe I am culturely ignorant of Euro pee on's customs.

Help me out here,
all the best,

JL/
Pinky
Service details: 1979 JLR RAC. 14/20H then that other regiment. 1979-2003

Re: Womens World Cup

Post by Pinky »

Insanity.
Bill Bentley
Service details: 1970 - JLR RAC, 14/20KH, Para Sqn RAC, 14/20KH, Hereford, 14/20KH, 2 Para, DLOY - 1990.

Re: Womens World Cup

Post by Bill Bentley »

John l'm with you and Pinky it's insanity !

I guess it would be inaccurate and wrong to suggest that all female footballers are lesbians, but when watching an interview with one aspiring young girl, who was openly lesbian, she said that was her great Inspiration to be amongst other like minded players ...

1+1=2 !

With so many male footballers and even rugby players 'coming out' and many of those that don't seem to be rapists and women beaters, or is that just another smoke screen ?

l have to ask myself what people see in these tribal sports where mass hysteria is the drug of the day.
They are all being duped, like during the latter days of Rome ... Social Security payments and Sport ... with the Gladiators wearing tu tu's.